How to Add Tags to Employees Follow
Tags help manage and organize your employees. The Benefits Zone solution automatically adds tags to engaged employees. You can also create custom tags and add multiple tags per employee to help you stay organized and efficient using the Benefit Zone solution.
To create a custom tag and add or change tags for an employee:
1. Log in to your agent dashboard and navigate to the 'Employees' tab.
2. Click on the current tag next to the employee you want to have a custom tag.
3. Type your custom tag in the text box that appears.
4. Because you are adding a unique value in that field, text will show "No results found". After you type your tag, click the "+" button to add your tag. This tag is now available from the dropdown menu for new or existing employees.
5. Add any other tags by following the process outlined in steps #3-4 or by selecting one of the options in the dropdown menu that appears when you click on the "Tags" field. Tags highlighted in blue will be associated with an employee's record. To remove a tag, simply click it to remove the blue highlight.
Use the Search bar to filter by tags - even if the tag is not listed first in the "Tags" field. Type the tag you're looking for to pull up a list of Tapper records that contain that tag.