Benefits Zone 101: Session 1 - Benefits Toolkit Overview Follow
Welcome to Benefits Zone University! This is the first module of our guided training series. We're glad you're here!
Benefits Zone 101
Benefits Toolkit Overview
This is the very first of a series of guided training modules to help you get started with your Benefits Zone app and get the most value out of it. We want you to be wildly successful with your app, so please reach out (email@example.com) if you have any questions or want to set up time to brainstorm ideas to share or market your app.
For this session, you will need:
- Your cell phone
- Your case's keyword (you can find this in your welcome email from Benefits Zone)
Essentially, your benefits toolkit is a centralized hub for benefits information.
It takes pertinent enrollment links, video content, brochures, and other benefits resources that are typically housed in a multitude of locations and puts them all in a single mobile benefits app for employees to access whenever they want to.
- Makes it more convenient for employees to learn about and enroll in the offerings
- Streamlines communication between the benefits teams
- Gives agents and enrollers powerful engagement insights to help agents proactively reach out to engaged employees who are interested in specific product offerings to drive an easier and more efficient enrollment process and consequently more premium
There are two ways employees can access their mobile benefits toolkit:
- Employees will be sent an email and text message from their Employer to install the mobile app
- Employees will also be able to text a keyword to the phone number 36260. The keyword is typically the name of the case.
The SMS keyword can be shared on virtual enrollment meetings, webinars, digital flyers, or company intranet posts.
Once the app is installed, employees can:
- Review benefits offerings in the app
- Schedule time with their agent through a scheduling link
- Enroll online by clicking the "Enroll Now" button in the app
Outside of Open Enrollment, employees can use the app to:
- Find important forms
- Review coverage details
- File a claim
- Contact their agent
- Review coverage options in case of a Qualifying Event
Need Help? Check out the video above or the following articles: