Benefits Zone 101: Session 2 - Agent Dashboard Overview Follow
Benefits Zone 101
Agent Dashboard Overview
This is the second session of guided training modules to help you get started with your Benefits Zone app and get the most value out of it. We want you to be wildly successful with your app, so please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or want to set up time to brainstorm ideas to share or market your app.
For this session, you will need:
- Your computer
- Your agent dashboard login credentials (you can find this in your welcome email from Benefits Zone)
Welcome to your behind-the-scenes look at how employees are interacting with your Benefits Toolkit. Your dashboard not only houses all employee information, but all of their interactions with your toolkit as well. It allows you to see how each employee is interacting with the app so you can be more effective with follow-up to drive enrollment and provide best-in-class customer service.
To log in to your dashboard:
- Visit benefits.zone
- Click the “Log in” button in the top-right corner
- Use the email address and temporary password from your welcome email to log in
Once logged in, navigate through the tabs to view:
- A list of all employees with your app (Employees tab)
- A list of all submitted requests (Requests tab) - not applicable for all cases
- A global list of app interactions (Interactions tab)
Tabs can be sorted by any column. To sort, simply click on the column header. You can also type a term in the Search bar to filter the information within each tab.
Click an employee's name on any tab to view a specific employee's record to:
- Review their contact information
- Add information like job title, department, or location
- View their interactions in the app
Need Help? Check out the video above or the following articles: