How to Use Your User Report Follow
As part of the Benefits Zone solution, lead agents and/or enrollers receive automatic usage reports every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through the Open Enrollment period. The usage reports display the employees' contact information as well as any automatic tags the system has added based on the resources they engage with and an “Engagement Status” based on the number and frequency of interactions.
This report can be used to identify employees who are interested in or have questions about the benefits offerings. To use the report, simply:
1. Open the email and attached Usage Report
2. Review the list of employees and their associates "Engagement Status" assignment (these will be sorted with the highest engaged employees at the top)
3. Use the report to help prioritize your follow-up activities. We recommend you reach out to employees with "high engagement" statuses first and work your way down.
For more details on an employee's activity within the benefits toolkit:
1. Log in to your Agent Dashboard and navigate to the 'Employees' tab
2. Click the employee's name to view their employee record.
3. Once in the employee record, click the "User Activity" section to view all the employee's app activity.