Schedule a text message campaign to employees Follow
For agents with permissions to send/schedule campaigns enabled:
- Click a case name from the case list
- Navigate to the campaigns tab using the megaphone icon on the left menu
- Click the plus icon towards the top right of the tab to initiate a new campaign
- Enter a campaign name (this is how your bulk text will be listed in the 'Campaigns' tab and will not be visible to employees)
- Select recipients from the “Recipients” dropdown menu
- Choose “All employees” to select all employees as of the scheduled campaign
- Choose “Manually select…” to select individual employees
- Choose “Select via tags” to select all employees with a selected tag or set of tags as of the scheduled campaign. Start typing a tag in the “Tags” field to include tagged employees in the list of recipients.
6. Click the radio button next to the “Specific date and time” label, then use the date and time picker to select the desired date and time of the message
7. Select a predefined message from the “Message” dropdown menu. A preview of the message displays under the menu when a message is selected.
8. Click the blue “Schedule”
9. Click “Confirm”
Need more help? Watch our video tutorial.