How to add cases to the case list Follow
For agents with permissions to add/edit cases enabled, navigate to the case list view if needed then:
- Click the “Add Case” icon (grey rectangle with a plus symbol towards the top-right of the case list)
- Enter applicable information in the Create Case window
- Case name (enter the company name. This field will be used in SMS campaigns)
- Open/close enrollment dates and the estimated number of employees for the case.
- Case keyword (a word employees can text to a phone number to access the app. Select something short, related to the company name, and easy to remember)
- Enter an area code to generate a case contact number (enter the company's area code for familiarity)
- Add the agent's phone number in the forwarding number field (this number will receive any calls placed to the case contact number)
- Add scheduler, microsite, and enrollment links if desired (these are not required fields to create the case and can be added or adjusted after case creation)
- Click the “Save” button to submit the case for manager approval (the case will appear in the case list once it has been approved)
Note: Not all users will have permissions to add/edit cases. If you don't see the options above, contact your administrator with questions.
Need Help? Check out our video walk-through of How to Add a Case.