What is the "Connecting with employees" window Follow
Each case has a set of unique information that can be used to deliver the app directly to employees. This window includes:
1. The unique app link that routes to the case's toolkit. (This is the link that the QR code and keyword referenced below direct employees to.)
2. The unique QR code that employees can scan to access the toolkit.
3. A customized case flyer that features a toolkit preview as well as the QR code and keyword for the case.
3. A unique keyword or textword that employees can text to a short code number to trigger an auto-responder text message, instantly delivering the benefits toolkit.
4. A case contact number - a Benefits Zone system generated phone number that is different from your cell phone number. Any text messages sent to employees will come from the case’s contact number, but the case contact number is not contained anywhere in the app for employees to view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.