Find sharing information for a case Follow
Every case has unique sharing information. To find a case’s sharing information:
- Click a case name from the case list.
- Click the connecting with employees icon towards the top right (grey mobile phone)
The “Connecting with Employees” window lists the:
- QR Code - Click the two squares icon to copy the image or the down arrow icon to download the image to your computer. Employees can scan the QR code to access the app.
- Case Flyer - Click the link icon to preview the customized flyer then save as a pdf or print.
- Chrome Browser Note: When you print from the page, make sure to click ""more settings" and then check the box to include the background graphics.
- Mac users Note: Mac users may see a grey box on the flyer, to avoid this issue when converting to a PDF, follow these steps: command+shift+4 to select area, open in Preview, print, More Settings > paper type > 8.5x11 (borderless) > Save as PDF
- Case keyword - The number employees text to request the app doesn’t change. It is always 36260.
- Case Contact Number - Employees can text "STOP" or "START" to this number to opt out or back in to text messages.