A flyer-free open enrollment Follow
With decentralized workforces growing more common and more employees working at least partially from home, it might seem like a successful Open Enrollment season will be difficult if not impossible to achieve. What about the flyers, brochures, and enrollment packets that are normally distributed?
Benefits Zone can help make your Open Enrollment just as (if not more) successful as in previous years. Here are three quick steps for a successful and "flyer-free" enrollment:
- Distribute the benefits toolkit to all employees and drive activity to the centralized benefits hub
- Add resources you previously would have distributed as paper copies in digital format to your benefits toolkit.
- Highlight digital resources by:
- Referencing them on webinars, video calls, and when answering questions
- Asking HR to promote them on internal company channels
- Holding a contest that drives employees to access a certain resource