How to add a new user Follow
- Click the gear icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click the “Users and permissions” tab.
- Click the desk icon at the top-right of the current user list.
- Enter the information of the new user.
- Select a permission set (see below).
- Click the “Invite” button at the top-right of the share window.
There are five types of user profiles with various degrees of default permissions.
- Case Administrator - the least restrictive profile type, administrators have full authority on employees & users (can create/upload, edit, & remove), can create free-form messages & campaigns, and edit: case details, employee SMS authorization, user permissions, and the autoresponder message.
- Case Manager - Managers have full authority on employees & users, can upload employees, create free-form messages & campaigns, and can edit the autoresponder message.
- Case Agent - Agents have full authority on employees, can view cases and users, and can send predefined messages & campaigns.
- Case HR - HR has full authority on employees, can create free-form messages & campaigns, and can edit employee SMS authorization and the autoresponder message.
- Case Read-only - the most restrictive profile type, users in read only can view text messages, campaigns, employees, and cases.
Note: Default permissions are listed above. Case administrators and managers can edit permissions for individual users e.g. Read-only user but can send predefined messages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.