How to adjust a toolkit’s screens Follow
“Screens” are the tabs along the bottom of the toolkit. To adjust the order of screens:
- Click the gear icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click the “App Content” tab.
- Reorder screens by clicking on a screen and dragging it to the desired location while holding the left mouse button.
- Use the eye icon under the "Visibility" column to show/hide a screen.
- To adjust the name or icon of a screen:
- Click the three dots next to the desired screen and click “Edit”.
- Type over the existing screen name in the “Name” text field at the top of the page.
- Use the “Icon” dropdown menu to select from available options and then click “Save”
Adjustments to screens save and update in real-time. Review changes in the app preview on the right.
Note: Not all users have permissions to add/edit screens. If you don't see the options above, contact your administrator with questions.
Need Help? Check out our video walk-through of how to adjust screens.