How to adjust a toolkit’s buttons Follow
“Buttons” are the resources listed on a given screen or tab of the toolkit. To view or adjust the buttons on a screen:
- Click the gear icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click the “App Content” tab.
- Click the three dots next to the desired page and click “Edit”.
- Reorder buttons by clicking on a button and dragging it to the desired location while holding the left mouse button.
- Select the type of resource the button will connect with using the "Type" dropdown menu.
- Use the “Icon” dropdown menu next to each existing button to select from available options and then click “Save”.
- Type over the existing button label in the “Label” text field at the top of the list of existing buttons.
- Select a document or type the website url, email address, or phone number into the "Destination field" to connect the button with a resource.
- Click the eye icon in the “Visibility” column to hide or display the button.
Adjustments to buttons save and update in real-time. Review changes in the app preview on the right.
Note: Not all users have permissions to add/edit buttons. If you don't see the options above, contact your administrator with questions.
Need Help? Check out our video walk-through of how to adjust buttons.