How to add/upload documents Follow
Before documents can be associated to a button in the toolkit, they must be uploaded.
- Navigate to the desired case if needed.
- Click the gear icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click the “App Content” tab.
- Select the “My Documents” section toward the top of the page.
- Drag and drop files to the bottom of the document list OR Click the plus icon in the top-right
- Select the type of document (file or URL)
- If file, click the “Choose file” button, select the file to upload, and click “Upload”.
- If URL, paste the url into the “URL” field
- Click the blue “Add” button
The new document is now included in the document list and is available as a “Destination” on buttons with a “Document” type.
Note: Not all users have permissions to upload files. If you don't see the options above, contact your administrator with questions.
Need Help? Check out our video walk-through of how to add documents.